Chemical Also known as “Universal” – Yellow
• Always yellow in colour for easy recognition and to alert users that once used the product must be handled in full PPE clothing and disposed of in the correct way.
• For use with water based fluids and aggressive chemicals, oils and solvents. Not suitable for use on water. Continue reading →
Oil-Only, Repels Water – White
• Always white in colour for easy recognition and to alert to the start of a leak.
• Hydrophobic – Oil-only absorbents do not absorb water making them ideal for any outdoor environment where oil is a hazard and must be removed. Continue reading →
Maintenance, Absorbs All Fluids – Grey/Black
• General maintenance absorbents are made of pure meltblown polypropylene suitable for spills of all non-aggressive chemicals, oil and water based fluids.
• The most commonly used spill response product. Continue reading →
OIL and CHEMICAL STORAGE | Oil-Storage Recommendations
Who needs to comply?
Any industrial, commercial or institutional site storing 200 litres or more of oil or fuel above ground in one or more containers. Continue reading →